Welcome to O2 Help Your FREE Resource For Broadband Help
Here you can find some answers to common questions/problems on O2 Broadband, SKY Broadband and Apple products.
This is an unofficial broadband support site, and is not affiliated with O2, SKY or Apple in any way. If you
find any of the information useful, you are welcome to link to this site.
Currently the topics covered are as follows.
O2 router (Wireless Box II, III, IV and V):
- Changing your DNS servers
- Changing your LAN IP settings
- Changing your wireless channel
- Closing port 7547
- Enabling ping responses
- Enabling UPnP
- Finding your ADSL statistics
- Fixing the O2 time server
- Forwarding ports
- Setting up parental controls
- Setting wireless encryption to WPA/WPA2
- Showing your router log
- Upgrading the router firmware
- Configuring a Netgear router for O2 Broadband
- General router settings for O2 Broadband
- Recommended routers for O2 Broadband